Part of major street closed due to rollover crash in Mississauga
A two-vehicle crash has closed part of Hurontario St. in Mississauga.
Peel police say the crash occurred in the Hurontario and 401 area.
Police say one vehicle has rolled over.
Southbound Hurontario St. is closed at the 401
A call regarding the crash came in at 12:00 pm.
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Street
- Three-Vehicle Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga