Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
A crash has closed part of a major road in Mississauga.
Peel police say that a collision involving a truck and SUV recently occurred in the Cawthra Road and Queensway East area.
Minor injuries have been reported, with one person being taken to a local hospital.
Police say the eastbound lanes on The Queensway are blocked. Drivers are being rerouted to Tedlo Street.
One southbound lane on Cawthra at Queensway is also blocked.
Expect delays for up two hours, police say.
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Crash in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Collision Causing Delays on Cawthra Road in Mississauga
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Collision in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
- Road Closed After Driver Killed in Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Quebec says 41 students and staff tested positive for COVID-19 since reopening
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change