Part of Major Road Blocked Following Crash in Mississauga
A collision involving at least two vehicles has blocked part of a major road in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding a collision in the Rathburn Rd. and Meadows Blvd. area came in at 4:30 p.m. this afternoon (July 11).
Police say injuries appear minor and that everyone involved in the collision remained on sight.
Police say the north and southbound lanes in the area are blocked off, as are two westbound lanes.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article identified Meadows Blvd. as Meadows Rd. We regret the error.
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Collision in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
- Lanes blocked after two vehicles collide with a truck in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities