Part of Major Road Blocked Following Crash in Mississauga
A collision involving at least two vehicles has blocked part of a major road in Mississauga.
Peel police say a call regarding a collision in the Rathburn Rd. and Meadows Blvd. area came in at 4:30 p.m. this afternoon (July 11).
Police say injuries appear minor and that everyone involved in the collision remained on sight.
Police say the north and southbound lanes in the area are blocked off, as are two westbound lanes.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of The 4K Guy
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article identified Meadows Blvd. as Meadows Rd. We regret the error.
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Collision in Mississauga
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Collision In Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked Near Cawthra Road and North Service Road Following Collision Involving OPP Cruiser
- Lanes blocked after two vehicles collide with a truck in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules