Part of Major Nature Trail Closing in Mississauga
If you're a big fan of nature walks, there's a closure you might want to be aware of.
The City of Mississauga recently reported that the part of the Etobicoke Creek Trail that runs under the 401 will be closed by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation from July 17 to the end of 2019 for bridge construction.
Although this might disappoint some residents, the trail is a long one that can be enjoyed in a host of other picturesque spots. The trail is accessible to people on both sides of the Etobicoke Creek and runs along the border between Mississauga and Toronto.
It stretches from the 401 in the north to Ponytail Drive in the south.
Since 2019 is relatively far away, note that you wouldn't be able to access this part of the trail for sometime. Thankfully, the rest of it is open, so enjoy it while the weather is warm and ideal for brisk bike rides.
- Popular park trail temporarily closed in Mississauga
- Major Trail and Parking Lot Closure in Mississauga
- Off-Trail Areas in Popular Mississauga Conservation Area Might be Unsafe
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Fall at Creek in Mississauga
- Here Are Some Major Construction Projects to be Aware of in Mississauga