Part of Major Intersection Closed After Car Strikes Pole in Mississauga
Part of a major intersection is closed following a single-car crash in Mississauga.
Peel police recently reported that a car collided with a traffic light pole at Dixie Ed. and Derry Rd.
One male has been transported to local hospital.
Southbound Dixie and Westbound Derry are currently blocked.
Police say the pole is down, so residents are asked to choose an alternate route to avoid delays.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Ford ousts Tory legislator from caucus after anti-lockdown letter
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out