Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
Parts of two major roads are closed following a major collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that eastbound Britannia at Hurontario has been shut down, as has one southbound lane on Hurontario.
There are no reports in injuries available at this time.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area for now.
- Morning Collision Shuts Down Parts of Major Roads in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following Major Collision in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Collision Shuts Down Part of Hwy 10 in Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga