Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
Parts of two major roads are closed following a major collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that eastbound Britannia at Hurontario has been shut down, as has one southbound lane on Hurontario.
There are no reports in injuries available at this time.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area for now.
- Morning Collision Shuts Down Parts of Major Roads in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following Major Collision in Mississauga
- Part of major road closed due to crash in Mississauga
- Collision Shuts Down Part of Hwy 10 in Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Pasta, cheese, zucchini, and rechargeable batteries recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario