Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
Parts of two major roads are closed following a major collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that eastbound Britannia at Hurontario has been shut down, as has one southbound lane on Hurontario.
There are no reports in injuries available at this time.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area for now.
- Popular Restaurant Officially Opens in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for This Mississauga Teen
- A Special Weather Statement is in Effect for Mississauga
- 15-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Identified as Stabbing Victim
- Morning Collision Shuts Down Parts of Major Roads in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following Major Collision in Mississauga
- Collision Shuts Down Part of Hwy 10 in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga