Part of Hwy 10 Closed After Major Collision in Mississauga
Parts of two major roads are closed following a major collision in Mississauga.
Peel police recently announced that eastbound Britannia at Hurontario has been shut down, as has one southbound lane on Hurontario.
There are no reports in injuries available at this time.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area for now.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Mississauga This Weekend
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Ontario Government Cancels Free Tuition for Low-Income Students
- Here’s Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Worst Bed Bug Cities in Canada
- Morning Collision Shuts Down Parts of Major Roads in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following Major Collision in Mississauga
- Collision Shuts Down Part of Hwy 10 in Mississauga
- Major Area of Hurontario to Remain Closed Indefinitely After Explosion in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga