Part of Highway Closed Due to Person in Distress in Mississauga
Part of the 401 has been closed in Mississauga while emergency crews work to assist a person in distress.
Shortly before 3:15 p.m., police said that Peel police and Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) officers are in the Mavis and 401 area working with a “person in distress.”
OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) April 13, 2018
As a result of the ongoing investigation, the eastbound 401 at Mississauga Road is closed.
Soutbound Mavis Road lanes are restricted and the westbound 401 approaching Mavis Road will be affected as a result.
You might want to avoid the area.
Updates to follow.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Man in Mississauga Transported to Trauma Centre with Apparent Gunshot Wounds
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Crews Respond to Apartment Fire in Mississauga