Part of Crane Collapses in Mississauga
Police are on scene after part of a crane collapsed in Mississauga on Wednesday afternoon.
Peel Regional Police responded to a call at 1:44 p.m. on Wednesday April 4 regarding the incident.
According to police, the boom part of the crane fell into an open field at a construction site in the area of Erin Mills Pkwy. and Eglinton Ave.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say crews from the construction company are also responding to the incident.
You may want to avoid the area.
All photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU