Part of Crane Collapses in Mississauga
Police are on scene after part of a crane collapsed in Mississauga on Wednesday afternoon.
Peel Regional Police responded to a call at 1:44 p.m. on Wednesday April 4 regarding the incident.
According to police, the boom part of the crane fell into an open field at a construction site in the area of Erin Mills Pkwy. and Eglinton Ave.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say crews from the construction company are also responding to the incident.
You may want to avoid the area.
All photos courtesy of The 4K Guy
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked
- All residents of Mississauga, Brampton 18+ who received an mRNA vaccine will soon be able to book their second
- Cyclist killed on Hwy. 50 in Brampton, road closed for several hours