Part of busy road set to close temporarily in Mississauga
If you plan on driving around the city tonight, there's a temporary road closure you might want to be aware of.
City Councillor George Carlson recently took to social media to let residents know that there will be a full (but brief) closure of Creditview Rd. between Argentia and the 401 overpass.
The closure will kick off at 11:00 pm tonight (Feb. 28) and last until 7:00 am on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Carlson said a crane is required to do hydro pole relocation for Alectra Utilities in that area and the road will need to be closed during the work.
The mobile crane will be stationed on Creditview Road over Highway 401. The work is part of the highway 401 expansion plan.
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak