Part of busy road set to close temporarily in Mississauga
If you plan on driving around the city tonight, there's a temporary road closure you might want to be aware of.
City Councillor George Carlson recently took to social media to let residents know that there will be a full (but brief) closure of Creditview Rd. between Argentia and the 401 overpass.
The closure will kick off at 11:00 pm tonight (Feb. 28) and last until 7:00 am on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Carlson said a crane is required to do hydro pole relocation for Alectra Utilities in that area and the road will need to be closed during the work.
The mobile crane will be stationed on Creditview Road over Highway 401. The work is part of the highway 401 expansion plan.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- Trendy new ice cream hotspot now open in Streetsville in Mississauga
- Toy store with locations in Mississauga files for bankruptcy
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw