Part of busy road set to close temporarily in Mississauga
If you plan on driving around the city tonight, there's a temporary road closure you might want to be aware of.
City Councillor George Carlson recently took to social media to let residents know that there will be a full (but brief) closure of Creditview Rd. between Argentia and the 401 overpass.
The closure will kick off at 11:00 pm tonight (Feb. 28) and last until 7:00 am on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Carlson said a crane is required to do hydro pole relocation for Alectra Utilities in that area and the road will need to be closed during the work.
The mobile crane will be stationed on Creditview Road over Highway 401. The work is part of the highway 401 expansion plan.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mississauga man arrested for drug trafficking
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot