Part of 410 Completely Closed in Mississauga
The roads are pretty treacherous, so you might want to stay off them if you can—especially if you were planning on driving to Brampton.
Shortly after 7:30 p.m., Peel Paramedics announced that the north and southbound 410 is completely closed from the 403 through to Queen in Brampton.
They're advising people to please stay home if they can, as roads are in bad shape at the moment.
If you are driving, please exercise extreme caution. If you're home, you may want to avoid going out for the time being.
UPDATE: Southbound lanes have re-opened
- Roads Closed Following Major Collision in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- All Lanes Closed on Part of 403 in Mississauga Following Crash
- Roads Closed Following Separate Crashes in Mississauga
- Some Roads Remain Closed After Van Plows Through QEW Barrier Wall
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases