Part of 410 Completely Closed in Mississauga
The roads are pretty treacherous, so you might want to stay off them if you can—especially if you were planning on driving to Brampton.
Shortly after 7:30 p.m., Peel Paramedics announced that the north and southbound 410 is completely closed from the 403 through to Queen in Brampton.
They're advising people to please stay home if they can, as roads are in bad shape at the moment.
If you are driving, please exercise extreme caution. If you're home, you may want to avoid going out for the time being.
UPDATE: Southbound lanes have re-opened
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following Major Collision in Mississauga
- Roads Closed Following a Mississauga Collision Involving a Pedestrian
- Roads Closed Following Separate Crashes in Mississauga
- Some Roads Remain Closed After Van Plows Through QEW Barrier Wall
- Roads Closed After Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light in Mississauga