Part of 410 Completely Closed in Mississauga
The roads are pretty treacherous, so you might want to stay off them if you can—especially if you were planning on driving to Brampton.
Shortly after 7:30 p.m., Peel Paramedics announced that the north and southbound 410 is completely closed from the 403 through to Queen in Brampton.
They're advising people to please stay home if they can, as roads are in bad shape at the moment.
If you are driving, please exercise extreme caution. If you're home, you may want to avoid going out for the time being.
UPDATE: Southbound lanes have re-opened
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga