Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
One person is being treated for injuries this evening in Mississauga.
At 9:14 p.m., Peel Paramedics reported that they were responding to the area of Derry and Mavis for a victim with a gunshot wound.
The victim, a male in his 20s, was transported to hospital.
He remains in serious but stable condition, paramedics say.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
Police say the victim, 22, is in non-life-threatening condition.
Officers are searching for three suspects between the ages of 20 and 25.
The first suspect is described as a black male, 6’2, wearing a white hoodie. The other two suspects are described as brown males.
Anyone with information should contact police at 905-453-3311.
- Two Overnight Shootings in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Paramedics attending highway collision in Mississauga
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in critical condition after being struck at Steeles Ave
- Victim With Gunshot Wound in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Investigating After Male Stabbed in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Male Assaulted by Several Suspects in Mississauga
- Teenager Injured After Shooting in Mississauga