Paramedics Responding to Collision with Motorcycle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a crash this afternoon.
Police received a call at 4:58 p.m. for a collision involving a car and motorcycle at Balboa Drive and Lakeshore Road West.
Police are currently waiting for an update on injuries.
Traffic delays have been reported in the area.
UPDATE: The male motorcyclist has been taken to St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto in life threatening condition, paramedics report.
The vehicle’s occupants are being assessed by ambulance.
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in life-threatening condition after colliding with car in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga