Paramedics Responding to Collision with Motorcycle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a crash this afternoon.
Police received a call at 4:58 p.m. for a collision involving a car and motorcycle at Balboa Drive and Lakeshore Road West.
Police are currently waiting for an update on injuries.
Traffic delays have been reported in the area.
UPDATE: The male motorcyclist has been taken to St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto in life threatening condition, paramedics report.
The vehicle’s occupants are being assessed by ambulance.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25