Paramedics Responding to Collision with Motorcycle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a crash this afternoon.
Police received a call at 4:58 p.m. for a collision involving a car and motorcycle at Balboa Drive and Lakeshore Road West.
Police are currently waiting for an update on injuries.
Traffic delays have been reported in the area.
UPDATE: The male motorcyclist has been taken to St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto in life threatening condition, paramedics report.
The vehicle’s occupants are being assessed by ambulance.
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Mississauga
- Massive Sinkhole Opens Up in Mississauga
- ROAD CLOSURE: One Man Dead Following Collision in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here’s What’s Happening with Mississauga’s Biggest Residential Development
- Celebration Square Releases 2019 Movie Lineup
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Treating Male with Gunshot Wound in Mississauga