Paramedics Responding to Collision with Motorcycle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a crash this afternoon.
Police received a call at 4:58 p.m. for a collision involving a car and motorcycle at Balboa Drive and Lakeshore Road West.
Police are currently waiting for an update on injuries.
Traffic delays have been reported in the area.
UPDATE: The male motorcyclist has been taken to St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto in life threatening condition, paramedics report.
The vehicle’s occupants are being assessed by ambulance.
- Police investigating motorcycle collision in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga