Paramedics responding after female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics are on scene for a collision this afternoon.
It was reported at 2:48 p.m. that a female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Fairview and Hurontario St near Central Pkwy.
Injuries are currently unknown but police say she is conscious at this time.
The driver remained on the scene.
Roads are closed in the area and residents are asked to take alternate routes.
UPDATE: The roadway has reopened.
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga, roadway blocked
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Ontario expected to expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility again this week
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings