Paramedics responding after female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
Paramedics are on scene for a collision this afternoon.
It was reported at 2:48 p.m. that a female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Fairview and Hurontario St near Central Pkwy.
Injuries are currently unknown but police say she is conscious at this time.
The driver remained on the scene.
Roads are closed in the area and residents are asked to take alternate routes.
UPDATE: The roadway has reopened.
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard