Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 9:06 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Dundas Street East and Neilco Court.
Paramedics are assessing the victim’s injuries, the nature of which is currently unknown.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
There are no road closures in effect related to this collision.
- Fire Crews on Scene for Residential Fire in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed for Car Fire in Mississauga
- Family and Police Seeking Answers After University Student Gunned Down in Mississauga
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Mississauga Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Hospitalized After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga