Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 9:06 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Dundas Street East and Neilco Court.
Paramedics are assessing the victim’s injuries, the nature of which is currently unknown.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
There are no road closures in effect related to this collision.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March
- Mississauga long-term care home included in province-wide class action