Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 9:06 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Dundas Street East and Neilco Court.
Paramedics are assessing the victim’s injuries, the nature of which is currently unknown.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
There are no road closures in effect related to this collision.
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga