Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 9:06 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Dundas Street East and Neilco Court.
Paramedics are assessing the victim’s injuries, the nature of which is currently unknown.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
There are no road closures in effect related to this collision.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- BREAKING: Peel Public Health reports region's first COVID-19 related death
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga