Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Officers and paramedics have been called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 9:06 p.m. for a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at the intersection of Dundas Street East and Neilco Court.
Paramedics are assessing the victim’s injuries, the nature of which is currently unknown.
The vehicle remained on scene, police say.
There are no road closures in effect related to this collision.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics Called to Scene After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Paramedics assessing cyclist struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga