Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in the city’s east end.
Peel police say officers and Peel Paramedics are in the First St. and Third St. area (which is located near the Cawthra and Lakeshore Rd. intersection) after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle.
Police say there are no reports on injuries at this time.
A call regarding the incident was received at 4:22pm
Update: Police say the female involved was not a pedestrian. According to police, she drove into a parked vehicle. No injuries have been reported.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends