Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in the city’s east end.
Peel police say officers and Peel Paramedics are in the First St. and Third St. area (which is located near the Cawthra and Lakeshore Rd. intersection) after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle.
Police say there are no reports on injuries at this time.
A call regarding the incident was received at 4:22pm
Update: Police say the female involved was not a pedestrian. According to police, she drove into a parked vehicle. No injuries have been reported.
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- Top 5 Most Expensive Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga