Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in the city’s east end.
Peel police say officers and Peel Paramedics are in the First St. and Third St. area (which is located near the Cawthra and Lakeshore Rd. intersection) after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle.
Police say there are no reports on injuries at this time.
A call regarding the incident was received at 4:22pm
Update: Police say the female involved was not a pedestrian. According to police, she drove into a parked vehicle. No injuries have been reported.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga