Paramedics on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
Emergency crews are on scene following a collision involving a vehicle and pedestrian in the city’s east end.
Peel police say officers and Peel Paramedics are in the First St. and Third St. area (which is located near the Cawthra and Lakeshore Rd. intersection) after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle.
Police say there are no reports on injuries at this time.
A call regarding the incident was received at 4:22pm
Update: Police say the female involved was not a pedestrian. According to police, she drove into a parked vehicle. No injuries have been reported.
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Responding to Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian Suffers Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- House of the Week: $5.9 mil contemporary stunner in Cooksville