PAMA offering online activities to keep community connected amid COVID-19 pandemic
While most people are listening to experts and voluntarily self-isolating in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, many are sad to be missing out on concerts, plays, movies, events, restaurants and museums.
During this uncertain time, the Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) wants the community to stay connected through arts and culture.
In order to do so, PAMA is posting daily Home Virtual Family Fun Activities, behind-the-scenes tours and art and artifact spotlights in order to help families disconnect from the stress amid the pandemic and help them stay positive while having some fun at home.
Home Daily Virtual Family Fun Activities that PAMA is offering includes Tissue Paper Landscapes, Celtic Knot Mobile, Make Your Own Puzzle and Paper Spring Flowers, with a new one released each morning.
PAMA is also encouraging the community to share their creations with them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram by tagging @visitPAMA.
All tagged submissions will be entered in a draw to win some fun PAMA giveaways.
For more family fun, check out their online games featuring PAMA's family characters Coco and Wellington.
PAMA's Coco and Wellington colouring sheets are also available for download and are great for keeping the young ones busy and entertained.
To connect with PAMA, follow PAMA's YouTube Channel, where newly posted videos, artist interviews and numerous archival videos are posted.
The community may also learn about Peel's past through the eyes of their PAMA Archivists, who explore topics from Archives and Modern Mythology: The Use of Archival Records in Comic Books to An Archivist's Night at the Movies.
For more information, click here.
- PAMA offering virtual activities to keep community connected amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Here’s How PAMA is Keeping Kids and Families Entertained During COVID-19
- PAMA will stay closed until next year as Brampton facilities undergo improvements
- 4 Big Reasons to Bring the Family to PAMA This Holiday Season
- PAMA Just Launched a New Adults-Only Party
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre