PAMA Just Launched a New Adults-Only Party
Thursdays in Peel are about to get a lot more exciting!
If you love to party, catch live entertainment, engage in fun and creative activities, and eat and drink the night away, Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA) has just launched a new event series that you’ll want to snag tickets for.
PAMA Thursdays are the newest event to hit Brampton.
One Thursday every month, a huge party will take over the art gallery and museum, exclusive to those aged 19+.
Each event will feature local musicians, creative activities, and even pop-up talks.
And for all foodies and drink-lovers, featured food and craft beverage items available for purchase on-site.
The big kick-off event is happening on Thursday September 20, 2018, from 6-10 p.m.
What’s happening at the first PAMA Thursdays party?
This Thursday, musicians Collette Andrea and Juniper Allen will entertain the crowd.
As for food and drinks, you can expect food from Brampton restauranteurs Sul Irmaos, and drinks from Spirit Tree Estate Cidery.
Tickets are reasonably priced at $10 for non-members and $8.50 for members if you cash in on early bird pricing. At the door, tickets are $15 for non-members and $12.75 for members.
If you can’t make it this Thursday, the next events are Thursday October 25 and Thursday November 22, from 6-10 p.m.
Here’s what’s happening at those events:
- Oct. 25 - Masks and Mischief. Featuring music acts Death Party Playground and Al Quinn, food from Rick’s Good Eats and drinks from GoodLot Farmstead Brewing Co
- Nov. 22 - 1960’s Throwback. With music by Matthew Wittmann and Wilson & The Cast Aways
These exclusive parties are unique to Brampton, so you might want to fit them into your schedule for a fun evening.
For tickets, click here.
PAMA is excited to announce a NEW fall event series (for ages 19+) with local #musicians, creative #activities and pop-up talks. Plus food & specialty alcoholic drinks available from local vendors at an extra cost. 1st event - Thurs. Sept. 20 https://t.co/ZcYeZTLHRc pic.twitter.com/YoVjp49AjB
PAMA is excited to announce a NEW fall event series (for ages 19+) with local #musicians, creative #activities and pop-up talks. Plus food & specialty alcoholic drinks available from local vendors at an extra cost. 1st event - Thurs. Sept. 20 https://t.co/ZcYeZTLHRc pic.twitter.com/YoVjp49AjB— Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives (PAMA) (@visitpama) September 10, 2018
- Here's What's Happening at Peel Region's Art Gallery and Museum This Summer
- 4 Big Reasons to Bring the Family to PAMA This Holiday Season
- Brand New Food Event Set to Kick off in Mississauga
- Huge Outdoor Event With Food Trucks and Movie Night About to Hit Mississauga
- Here Are The Top Events Happening At Peel's Cultural Hub Soon