Pair of Shoppers Drug Mart employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
A pair of pharmacy employees have tested positive for COVID-19 in Brampton.
On Thursday (March 18), management of the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 160 Main Street South was notified that two employees had tested positive for the virus.
The last shifts the employees worked were on March 8 and 12 respectively.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw. "In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Four employees from two separate grocery stores in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at grocery stores in Brampton and Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses
- Burlington street closed due to house fire
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad