Pair of Shoppers Drug Mart employees test positive for COVID-19 in Brampton
A pair of pharmacy employees have tested positive for COVID-19 in Brampton.
On Thursday (March 18), management of the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 160 Main Street South was notified that two employees had tested positive for the virus.
The last shifts the employees worked were on March 8 and 12 respectively.
"Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores," reads a statement from the parent company, Loblaw. "In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Mart locations in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Two employees at Shoppers Drug Mart in Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at two Shoppers Drug Marts in Burlington and one Oakville grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Employees at Mississauga grocery store and pharmacy test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton