Pair of Hamilton grocery store workers test positive for COVID-19
Two Hamilton grocery store employees have tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.
A worker at Franks No Frills, located at 675 Rymal Road East in Hamilton, has tested positive for the virus. He last worked at the store on May 15.
An employee at Fortinos, located at 65 Mall Road in Hamilton, has also tested positive for the virus. He last worked at the store on May 14.
“Given the important role we play in our communities, we are prepared for all possible situations, including a positive test for COVID-19 in our stores,” read the statement on the Loblaw Companies Limited website.
“In these cases, we work closely with public health and follow their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and required cleaning and sanitization in our stores.”
- Grocery store employee in Hamilton has tested positive for COVID-19
- Fortinos grocery store worker in Burlington tests positive for COVID-19
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga, Brampton test positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Hamilton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee of grocery store in Hamilton tests positive for COVID-19
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three