Pair of businesses in Mississauga and Brampton partially closed due to outbreaks of COVID-19
A pair of businesses in Peel Region have been ordered to partially close due to outbreaks of COVID-19.
On Wednesday, both Matrix Logistic Services, located at 6941 Kennedy Road in Mississauga, and Cargill Beef, located at 235 Nuggett Court in Brampton, were instructed to partially close by Peel Public Health (PPH).
According to PPH's website, a business will be instructed to close if five or more employees test positive for the virus within two weeks.
Closures may be full or partial--full closures involve the entire workplace's premises, while partial closures may involve the mass dismissal of a shift or work area.
"Closures will allow Peel Public Health to stop further spread of COVID-19 between employees while cases in the workplace are investigated," reads PPH's website.
- Peel Public Health orders closure of three Mississauga businesses due to outbreaks of COVID-19
- Peel Public Health orders Mississauga business to close due to outbreak of COVID-19
- Business in Brampton ordered to close due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of eight businesses including a bank and hotel in Mississauga and Brampton
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- VIDEO: Fire destroys Mississauga Road mansion
- Ontario ticket holder wins Saturday’s $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area