Pair of Brampton LCBO employees test positive for COVID-19
Two workers at LCBO stores in Brampton have tested positive for COVID-19.
As cases continue to skyrocket across the province, a pair of local employees have been added to the case count.
According to the liquor board, an employee at the LCBO store located at 11785 Bramalea Road in Brampton was reported to have tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday.
The last shift the employee worked on the job was on March 20.
On the same day, an employee at the LCBO store located at 5508 Lawrence Avenue East in Brampton was reported to have tested positive for COVID-19.
The last shift they worked at the liquor store was on March 26.
“The employees are self-isolating at home, and we wish them well,” said the LCBO on its website.
The LCBO also outlined that they are implementing in-store shopping capacities of up to 25 per cent.
“We remain committed to meeting or exceeding public health guidance and will continue to operate as efficiently as we can within the space required for our staff to work, and our customers to shop, safely,” the LCBO said on its website.
- An employee at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- LCBO employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An LCBO worker in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- A worker at LCBO in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Mississauga LCBO tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant