UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
A pair of bears are on the loose in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police are investigating reports of two bears that were spotted in a conservation area in the area of Old Derry Road and Second Line West.
There are currently no reports of any injuries.
Police have discovered the animal spotted was a beaver, not a bear.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) October 1, 2020
- Soooo……. bear with me, it was a beaver
- Case solved
- Leave it to beavers for posing as bears
- Police investigating reports of man with gun in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Ontario animal welfare squad launches probe into Marineland after bear incident
- Police Advising Caution After Men Allegedly Spotted with Gun in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga