UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
A pair of bears are on the loose in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police are investigating reports of two bears that were spotted in a conservation area in the area of Old Derry Road and Second Line West.
There are currently no reports of any injuries.
Police have discovered the animal spotted was a beaver, not a bear.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) October 1, 2020
- Soooo……. bear with me, it was a beaver
- Case solved
- Leave it to beavers for posing as bears
- Police investigating reports of man with gun in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Ontario animal welfare squad launches probe into Marineland after bear incident
- Police investigating reports of a man in Mississauga with a large knife
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19