Overnight stabbing in Mississauga
There was a heavy police presence overnight in the area of Copenhagen Rd and Derry Rd W in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police said there a male was stabbed just before 2:30 a.m. Friday (June 5) but is expected to recover from non-life threatening injuries.
Police had one person in custody but said the investigation is on-going.
- One Person Hospitalized Following Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga
- Male Hospitalized After Overnight Shooting in Mississauga
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Male Taken Into Custody After Stabbing in Mississauga
- Two Injured in Overnight Stabbing in Mississauga
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize
- Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga