Overnight Shooting in Mississauga Lands Man in Hospital
A male victim is in hospital following an overnight shooting in Mississauga.
“The incident is isolated,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The shooting took place at 3 a.m. near Hillcrest Ave. and High Springs Cres., near Mavis Rd. and Dundas St.
The victim, 20, showed up at a hospital.
Police say it’s unclear if the man drove himself or was dropped off.
Saini said investigators are looking for witnesses and anyone who has information.
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to indoor dining at restaurants cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga