Overnight Shooting in Mississauga Lands Man in Hospital
A male victim is in hospital following an overnight shooting in Mississauga.
“The incident is isolated,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The shooting took place at 3 a.m. near Hillcrest Ave. and High Springs Cres., near Mavis Rd. and Dundas St.
The victim, 20, showed up at a hospital.
Police say it’s unclear if the man drove himself or was dropped off.
Saini said investigators are looking for witnesses and anyone who has information.
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Male taken to hospital after shooting in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29