Overnight Shooting in Mississauga Lands Man in Hospital
A male victim is in hospital following an overnight shooting in Mississauga.
“The incident is isolated,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The shooting took place at 3 a.m. near Hillcrest Ave. and High Springs Cres., near Mavis Rd. and Dundas St.
The victim, 20, showed up at a hospital.
Police say it’s unclear if the man drove himself or was dropped off.
Saini said investigators are looking for witnesses and anyone who has information.
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Male in hospital following shooting in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga