Overnight Shooting in Mississauga Lands Man in Hospital
A male victim is in hospital following an overnight shooting in Mississauga.
“The incident is isolated,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The shooting took place at 3 a.m. near Hillcrest Ave. and High Springs Cres., near Mavis Rd. and Dundas St.
The victim, 20, showed up at a hospital.
Police say it’s unclear if the man drove himself or was dropped off.
Saini said investigators are looking for witnesses and anyone who has information.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Police Appeal for Witnesses of Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Shooting Sends Man to Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting
- Male and police officer taken to hospital after overnight incident in Mississauga
- Male Hospitalized After Overnight Shooting in Mississauga