Overnight Shooting in Mississauga Lands Man in Hospital
A male victim is in hospital following an overnight shooting in Mississauga.
“The incident is isolated,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bally Saini.
The shooting took place at 3 a.m. near Hillcrest Ave. and High Springs Cres., near Mavis Rd. and Dundas St.
The victim, 20, showed up at a hospital.
Police say it’s unclear if the man drove himself or was dropped off.
Saini said investigators are looking for witnesses and anyone who has information.
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- Everything We Know So Far About the Restaurant Explosion in Mississauga
- Police Seek Suspects of Armed Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga