Over 1,200 homes and business experiencing power outage in Mississauga
Alectra Utilities says a power outage is affecting over 1,200 homes and businesses in Mississauga.
On Dec. 24, the utility company said the outage is impacting approximately 1,255 residents and workers in the Ridgeway Dr. and The Collegeway area.
Crews have been dispatched and power should return by noon,
- Over 500 Homes and Businesses Experiencing Power Outage in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting close to 200 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- Power outage affecting over 750 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga