Over 100 homes and businesses without power in Mississauga
Alectra Utilities says that over 100 homes and businesses are without power in Mississauga.
Alectra says the outage, which is occurring in the Central Parkway E. and Rhonda Valley ara, is affecting about 160 homes and businesses.
Crews are working to restore power.
Power should be back by 7:00 pm.
- A power outage is affecting over 1,500 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga