Outdoor Movie Nights Are Coming to Port Credit
Although it's hard to pick just one thing that makes summer amazing, we know that outdoor movie nights are one of the best parts of the warmer season.
And although you might know all about Celebration Square's movie lineup, perhaps you're a little less familiar with Movie Nights in the Park in Port Credit.
The movie nights, run by the Rotary Club of Mississauga West, take place at 32 Stavebank Road North most Friday nights throughout the summer.
So, what's the lineup?
Tonight (July 7), you can hit the park at dusk to watch a screening of The Secret Life of Pets.
The rest of the schedule is as follows:
- July 14: Moana
- July 21: The Lego Batman Movie
- July 28: Trolls
- August 4: Fantastic Beasts
- August 11: Sing
- August 25: Star Wars Rogue One
The screenings are free to attend and you can purchase pop, popcorn and bottled water on site. Please bring your own lawn chairs and blankets.
Screenings may be affected by rain, so check Facebook for updates.
- A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Two Taken to Hospital After Condo Fire in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Involved in Transport Truck Rollover in Milton
- Driver Hospitalized After Collision in Mississauga