Outdoor Movie Nights Are Coming to Port Credit
Although it's hard to pick just one thing that makes summer amazing, we know that outdoor movie nights are one of the best parts of the warmer season.
And although you might know all about Celebration Square's movie lineup, perhaps you're a little less familiar with Movie Nights in the Park in Port Credit.
The movie nights, run by the Rotary Club of Mississauga West, take place at 32 Stavebank Road North most Friday nights throughout the summer.
So, what's the lineup?
Tonight (July 7), you can hit the park at dusk to watch a screening of The Secret Life of Pets.
The rest of the schedule is as follows:
- July 14: Moana
- July 21: The Lego Batman Movie
- July 28: Trolls
- August 4: Fantastic Beasts
- August 11: Sing
- August 25: Star Wars Rogue One
The screenings are free to attend and you can purchase pop, popcorn and bottled water on site. Please bring your own lawn chairs and blankets.
Screenings may be affected by rain, so check Facebook for updates.
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7
- House of the week: $4.5 mil Mississauga Road home with gorgeous outdoor features
- Frustration mounts as Mississauga residents told second vaccine dose only available in Muskoka, Simcoe
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city