Outage Affecting Thousands of Mississauga Residents This Evening
If your power’s out, you’re not alone.
Alectra Utilities reported around 9:15 p.m. that they’re aware of a power outage in the Malton area.
The outage is affecting approximately 2,948 homes and businesses, Alectra says.
Crews are currently investigating the issue.
Power is estimated to return at 1:30 a.m.
- Power Outage Affecting Over Two Hundred Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Hundreds of Mississauga Residents
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Ongoing Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 People in Mississauga
- Crews Dispatched for Power Outage Affecting Mississauga Residents
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants