OPP Charge Man After Finding Human Remains Of Missing Mississauga Man
On August 12, OPP officers arrested and charged Chad Reu-waters, a 45-year-old from Norfolk County, in connection with the discovery of human remains.
Officers located the remains in an area east of Port Burwell on May 6.
Reu-waters has been charged with first-degree murder (Criminal Code Section 235) and indignity to a dead body (Criminal Code Section 182[b]).
The deceased has been identified as Ashley Max Domenic Pereira, a Mississauga resident, who was 33 years of age at the time of his disappearance in 2002.
OPP officers are still investigating the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to contact OPP Elgin County at 1-888-310-1122 or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).
- Police Identify Deceased Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Discovery of Human Remains Has Died
- Human Remains Linked With Murder of Mississauga Woman
- Police Discover Remains of Murder Victim in Mississauga
- Coroner Investigating Human Remains Found in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga