OPP Arrest And Charge Man With Possession Of Stolen Property From Mississauga
The OPP have arrested and charged a man responsible for having $100,000 worth of stolen property in his possession.
An investigation was conducted and the following property was recovered:
- Bobcat tractor stolen from Mississauga, approximate value $25,000;
- Wacker tamper stolen from Mississauga, approximate value $17,000, and
- Transport truck stolen out of Halton Region, approximate value $60,000.
As a result, Gurjinder Pooni, 37, of Brampton, was arrested and charged with possession of property obtained by crime over $5000.
Pooni is expected to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on August 29th to answer to the charge.
- 5 Big Shows Coming to LAC in Mississauga
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- UPDATE: Police Confirm Multiple Teenage Victims in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Mississauga-Based School Ranked One of the Best in the World
- UPDATE: More Than Seven Suspects Sought in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle
- Mississauga Man Tracks Stolen iPad to Guelph
- Suspect from Mississauga Arrested After More Than $20K Worth of Laptops Stolen in Oakville
- Man Charged After Idling Car Stolen in Brampton
- Peel Police Recover Stolen Item and Locate Illicit Drugs