OPP Arrest And Charge Man With Possession Of Stolen Property From Mississauga
The OPP have arrested and charged a man responsible for having $100,000 worth of stolen property in his possession.
An investigation was conducted and the following property was recovered:
- Bobcat tractor stolen from Mississauga, approximate value $25,000;
- Wacker tamper stolen from Mississauga, approximate value $17,000, and
- Transport truck stolen out of Halton Region, approximate value $60,000.
As a result, Gurjinder Pooni, 37, of Brampton, was arrested and charged with possession of property obtained by crime over $5000.
Pooni is expected to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on August 29th to answer to the charge.
- Three Mississauga residents charged in stolen property investigation
- Three People Arrested and Charged Following an Alleged Stolen Vehicle
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Two police cars rammed by stolen vehicle in Mississauga, Brampton pair charged
- Mississauga Man Tracks Stolen iPad to Guelph
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot