Ontario reports 783 new cases of COVID-19, 136 in Peel
TORONTO -- Ontario is reporting 783 new cases of COVID-19 and five new deaths related to the virus.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says 239 of the new cases are in Toronto, 136 are in Peel Region, 127 are in York Region and 89 are in Ottawa.
She says there are 779 newly resolved cases.
Ontario has a total of 62,196 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 53,291 resolved cases and 3,022 deaths.
The province says it is has hired 100 new contact tracers to help track and isolate new cases of COVID-19.
And it plans to hire up to 500 more by mid-November.
- Ontario reports 712 new cases of COVID-19, 135 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths due to the virus
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 538 new cases, 101 of those in Peel
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel
- Ontario reports 148 new cases of COVID 19, no new deaths related to virus
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga