Ontario reports 1,859 new cases of COVID-19 with 463 in Peel
Ontario is reporting 1,859 new COVID-19 cases today (Dec. 5), 463 of which have been reported in Peel.
Today (Dec. 5), Toronto has recorded 504 new cases while Peel has 463 and York Region has 198.
According to provincial data, 709 people have been hospitalized, 202 are in ICU and 116 are in the ICU and on a ventilator.
A total of 1,624 cases have been resolved in Ontario and nearly 59,400 tests were completed.
- Ontario reports 841 new COVID-19 cases today, 162 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reports 834 new cases of COVID-19, 186 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reports 1,003 new COVID-19 cases today, 280 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Peel Region has over 500 new COVID-19 cases today as Ontario sets new record
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga