Ontario reports 1,859 new cases of COVID-19 with 463 in Peel
Ontario is reporting 1,859 new COVID-19 cases today (Dec. 5), 463 of which have been reported in Peel.
Today (Dec. 5), Toronto has recorded 504 new cases while Peel has 463 and York Region has 198.
According to provincial data, 709 people have been hospitalized, 202 are in ICU and 116 are in the ICU and on a ventilator.
A total of 1,624 cases have been resolved in Ontario and nearly 59,400 tests were completed.
- Peel Region reports 561 new cases of COVID-19 today, Ontario over 3,000 mark
- Ontario reports 841 new COVID-19 cases today, 162 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reports 834 new cases of COVID-19, 186 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reports 1,003 new COVID-19 cases today, 280 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Police investigating homicide after dead body found in Mississauga