Ontario reports 1,859 new cases of COVID-19 with 463 in Peel
Ontario is reporting 1,859 new COVID-19 cases today (Dec. 5), 463 of which have been reported in Peel.
Today (Dec. 5), Toronto has recorded 504 new cases while Peel has 463 and York Region has 198.
According to provincial data, 709 people have been hospitalized, 202 are in ICU and 116 are in the ICU and on a ventilator.
A total of 1,624 cases have been resolved in Ontario and nearly 59,400 tests were completed.
- Peel Region reports 561 new cases of COVID-19 today, Ontario over 3,000 mark
- Ontario reports 841 new COVID-19 cases today, 162 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reports 834 new cases of COVID-19, 186 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reports 1,003 new COVID-19 cases today, 280 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Hamilton power outage affecting over 400 homes and businesses