Ontario reports 106 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to virus
Ontario is reporting 106 new cases of COVID-19 and one new death related to the virus.
The total number of cases now stands at 40,565, which includes 2,789 deaths and 36,783 cases marked as resolved.
The number of new cases narrowly outpaced the number of cases newly marked as resolved in Saturday's report.
Health Minister Christine Elliott said the positivity rate remains low and added that hospitalizations are continuing to decrease.
She said 27 of Ontario's 34 public health regions reported five or fewer cases.
The province was able to complete more than 30,000 tests in the previous day.
- Ontario reports 108 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 112 new cases of COVID-19, one new death related to coronavirus
- Ontario reports 148 new cases of COVID 19, no new deaths related to virus
- Ontario reports 158 new COVID-19 cases, two new deaths due to the virus
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- What's CLOSED and OPEN during lockdown in Mississauga
- Three Mississauga residents charged in stolen property investigation