Ontario reports 1,022 new cases of COVID-19, 250 in Peel Region
Ontario is reporting 1,022 new cases of COVID-19 today and 17 more deaths linked to the virus.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says there are 343 new cases in Toronto, 250 in Peel Region, and 128 in York Region.
Elliott also says that nearly 30,800 tests were completed since Monday's update.
Ontario is reporting that 12,462 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine were administered since the last daily report.
A total of 398,633 doses of vaccine have been administered in the province.
Ontario reports that 1,388 more cases have been resolved since Monday's update.
There have been 280,494 confirmed cases of COVID-19 cases in Ontario since the pandemic, 259,991 of which have been resolved.
A total of 6,555 Ontarians have died from the novel coronavirus.
- Ontario reports 994 new cases of COVID-19, 171 in Peel
- Ontario reports 1,054 new cases of COVID-19, 186 new cases in Peel
- New cases of COVID-19 in Ontario show positive trend, Peel Region still second most affected area
- Ontario reports 2,655 new cases of COVID-19, 89 more deaths, and 13,784 vaccinations
- Ontario reports 2,417 new cases of COVID-19 and 102 more deaths related to the virus
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU