Ontario reports 1,022 new cases of COVID-19, 250 in Peel Region
Ontario is reporting 1,022 new cases of COVID-19 today and 17 more deaths linked to the virus.
Health Minister Christine Elliott says there are 343 new cases in Toronto, 250 in Peel Region, and 128 in York Region.
Elliott also says that nearly 30,800 tests were completed since Monday's update.
Ontario is reporting that 12,462 doses of a COVID-19 vaccine were administered since the last daily report.
A total of 398,633 doses of vaccine have been administered in the province.
Ontario reports that 1,388 more cases have been resolved since Monday's update.
There have been 280,494 confirmed cases of COVID-19 cases in Ontario since the pandemic, 259,991 of which have been resolved.
A total of 6,555 Ontarians have died from the novel coronavirus.
- Peel Region reports 561 new cases of COVID-19 today, Ontario over 3,000 mark
- Ontario reports 990 new COVID-19 cases, six new virus-related deaths
- Ontario reports 994 new cases of COVID-19, 171 in Peel
- Ontario reports 1,054 new cases of COVID-19, 186 new cases in Peel
- New cases of COVID-19 in Ontario show positive trend, Peel Region still second most affected area
- Moderna will be the only vaccine used until mid July in Mississauga and Brampton for adults
- Maxmillion lotto prizes won in Mississauga, Burlington, Milton and jackpot in Toronto
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Today more Mississauga and Brampton residents now eligible to book accelerated second vaccine dose