Ontario reporting more than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases and nine new deaths
Ontario is reporting another record number of new COVID-19 cases.
Today (October 31), the Province is reporting 1,015 new cases, with nine new deaths--an increase of 119 new cases from yesterday.
Of today's new cases, more than half are from Toronto and Peel--Toronto Public Health is reporting 325 new cases, while Peel Public Health is reporting 282 new cases.
Additionally, Ottawa Public Health is reporting 94 new cases, York Region Public Health Services is reporting 88 new cases, Hamilton Public Health Services is reporting 41 new cases, and Halton Region Health Department is reporting 31 new cases.
This brings Ontario's total number of cases to 75,730 with 64,749 recovered, 7,876 still active, and 3,135 deaths.
- Ontario reporting 1,396 new COVID-19 cases, 19 new deaths
- Ontario reporting 1,418 new COVID-19 cases, eight new deaths
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting record 1,132 new COVID-19 cases, 258 in Peel