Ontario reporting 1,873 new COVID-19 cases, 17 deaths
The province is reporting 1,873 new COVID-19 cases today (Saturday, December 12) as well as 17 deaths linked to the virus.
Locally, there are 522 new cases in Toronto, 436 in Peel, 185 in York Region and 109 in Hamilton.
Since yesterday, nearly 65,300 additional COVID-19 tests have been completed and 1,918 more cases were resolved.
Today's case data is now available on the province's website at covid-19.ontario.ca/data.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Donation from former Mississauga mayoral candidate and teacher puts controversial Tory MP on the hot seat