Ontario reporting 1,677 new COVID-19 cases, 16 deaths
The province is reporting 1,677 new COVID-19 cases today (Sunday, December 13) as well as 16 deaths linked to the virus.
Locally, there are 456 new cases in Toronto, 356 in Peel, and 143 in York Region.
Since yesterday, nearly 58,200 additional COVID-19 tests have been completed and 1,678 more cases were resolved, according to Health Minister Christine Elliott.
Today’s case data is now available on the province’s website at covid-19.ontario.ca/data.
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- By far the highest COVID-19 positivity in Ontario is in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now