Ontario reporting 1,534 new COVID-19 cases, 14 new deaths
The province is reporting 1,534 cases of COVID-19 today (Sunday, November 22) as well as 14 deaths related to the virus.
Locally, there are 490 new cases in Peel, 460 in Toronto and 130 in York Region.
Since yesterday, 1,429 more cases have been resolved and nearly 46,400 additional tests were completed.
“The spread of COVID-19 has reached a critical point,” said Health Minister Christine Elliott.
“We need everyone to do their part and follow public health advice to stop the spread of COVID-19.”
Peel and Toronto will be re-entering lockdown tomorrow (Monday, November 23).
Photo courtesy of The Canadian Press
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,588 new COVID-19 cases
- Ontario reporting 2,139 cases of COVID-19 and 43 deaths
- Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
- Province reporting 1,848 new COVID-19 cases, 43 deaths
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new record high of 1,924 COVID-19 cases today
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga