Ontario reporting 1,396 new COVID-19 cases, 19 new deaths
Ontario is reporting another four-figure day of new COVID-19 cases.
Today (November 13), the Province is reporting 1,396 new cases, with 19 new deaths--a decrease of 179 cases from yesterday.
Of today's new cases, nearly two-thirds were from Toronto and Peel--Toronto Public Health and Peel Public Health are reporting 440 new cases each.
Additionally, York Region Public Health Services is reporting 155 new cases, Halton Region Health Department is reporting 55 new cases, and Hamilton Public Health Services is reporting 43 new cases.
Ontario's total number of cases is quickly approaching six figures--there are now 91,180 cases in Ontario, with 11,671 still active, 76,226 recovered, and 3,312 dead.
- Ontario reporting 1,418 new COVID-19 cases, eight new deaths
- Ontario reporting more than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases and nine new deaths
- Ontario reporting 827 new cases of COVID-19 today, 169 new cases in Peel
- Ontario reporting 1,822 new COVID-19 cases today, 29 new deaths
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new daily high of 1,328 COVID-19 cases, with 385 in Peel
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.