Ontario Parks extending 2021 vehicle permits
Ontario Parks has announced it's extending vehicle permits for a full year.
Those who purchased a 2021 Annual and Commercial Daily Vehicle Permit will be able to use it until December 31, 2022, as opposed to the original date of December 31, 2021; while those who purchased a 2021 Summer Daily Vehicle Permit will be able to use it for this season--April 1 to November 30, 2021, as well as next season--April 1 to November 30, 2022.
For those who have already purchased their passes, no further action is required, the extension will be added through Ontario Parks.
Passes include unlimited daily vehicle entry at over 100 operating provincial parks for the length of the permit.
Additionally, those who would prefer to return their passes must do so before June 30, 2021, in order to receive a full refund.
Those who want to return their passes can do so in person at a park office that is open, as well as by mail.
- Mississauga residents will see two-per-cent increase to annual fee as part of 2021 Budget
- Canada's Wonderland preparing for a possibly shortened season due to COVID-19
- Ontario shutters provincial parks due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Hamilton investing $2.74M in cycling, transit, and electric vehicle charging for 2021
- Next Round of Permit Applications Now Open for High-Occupancy Toll Lanes
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Canada's top doc warns that full vaccination does not equal full protection from COVID-19