Ontario company launching first-of-its-kind ramen delivery service
A new company is throwing its hat in the food-delivery ring.
Crafty Ramen has announced it's launching the first-of-its-kind Fresh Ramen Subscription service, which delivers ramen kits right to customers' doors.
The platform is now available in more than 40 cities across Ontario, and the kits comprise pre-portioned ingredients, made fresh and packaged in-house, which can be prepared in just 15 minutes.
In celebration of this new service, Crafty Ramen is encouraging Ontarians to surprise those they care about by 'sending noods' as gifts--customers can choose from nine meat and veggie options and pick a date for them to be delivered.
Gifting options are available in packs three, four, five, or six kits in a one-time delivery and prices range from $53 to $85.
“We’re lucky to have an incredibly engaged community, and their feedback inspired our gifting platform,” Khalil Khamis, Crafty Ramen partner and CEO, said in a news release.
“The kits offer a simple way for people to connect over an experience--whether they’re introducing Crafty to a future ramen lover, upgrading a student’s ramen fix, or sending kits for remote team-building events," he continued.
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga