Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
The Ontario amber alert sent out by Peel Police has been cancelled after 5-year-old Ethan Montes was found safe.
Police first reported he was missing earlier today. They believed he was in the company of his mother Juliet Mohammed, 47 before he disappeared.
Police said the mother and child were last seen in the area of Cawthra Rd and Atwater Ave. between 3:00 pm and 4:00 p.m. before issuing an amber alert.
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three hot spot areas in Mississauga have the highest COVID-19 positivity
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- By far the highest COVID-19 positivity in Ontario is in Mississauga and Brampton
- Roads closed due to ongoing demonstration in Mississauga