Ontario Amber Alert Cancelled After Missing Mississauga Boy Found Safe
The Ontario amber alert sent out by Peel Police has been cancelled after 5-year-old Ethan Montes was found safe.
Police first reported he was missing earlier today. They believed he was in the company of his mother Juliet Mohammed, 47 before he disappeared.
Police said the mother and child were last seen in the area of Cawthra Rd and Atwater Ave. between 3:00 pm and 4:00 p.m. before issuing an amber alert.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled After Child Located Safe
- UPDATE: Amber Alert Cancelled, Children Remain Missing
- Amber Alert Cancelled After Two-Year-Old Girl Located Safe
- Some Ontario Residents Still Complain About Amber Alerts
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl