Only 36 reported in Brampton today as COVID cases continue downward trend
Brampton is reporting just 36 new cases of COVID-19 today (June 14).
In a dramatic drop that has seen numbers tumble swiftly in the past two weeks, Brampton is now showing some of the lowest numbers of new daily cases since data was first collected in March of 2020.
For the rest of Peel Region today, Mississauga has 15 new cases while Caledon has just one new case. No new deaths were reported. In total, 110,800 in Peel have tested positive for COVID-19 since March, 2020. A total of 774 have died.
Across Ontario today there were 447 new cases reported with 110 in Toronto, 55 in Peel Region, 29 in Durham Region, 11 in York Region and nine new cases in Halton Region.
- Just 15 new cases of COVID-19 in Mississauga today
- Ontario reports lowest COVID numbers since October as Peel Region stays under 200 cases today
- Ontario sees significant drop in new COVID-19 cases today, Peel Region numbers remain steady
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers
- New COVID numbers show Peel Region over 300 new cases today
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?