Online Kindergarten registration now open for Mississauga residents
The Peel District School Board is now accepting online kindergarten registrations for the 2021-22 school year.
Registration is open for families of children born in 2017, as well as for children born in 2016 who did not enroll previously due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
To register, visit the online kindergarten registration portal and sign up for an account.
You must fill in the registration form and upload copies of the following documents:
- Proof of child’s age and legal name (one of the following):
- Birth Certificate/Birth Registration Card
- Citizenship Card/Certificate/Passport/Permanent Resident Card/Confirmation of Permanent Residence
- Certificate of Indian Status
- Refugee/Convention Refugee Permit
- Current proof of address (one of the following)
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale of House
- Latest Municipal Tax Assessment (MPAC) / Tax Bill
- Phone / Cable/ Internet Bill
- Utility Bill (water, hydro, gas)
- Bank Statement / Letter from Financial Institution / Credit Card Statement
- Government forms (e.g., Canada Post, Service Canada documents)
- Proof of Citizenship/Immigration Status (if applicable)
- Proof of custody - children must live with their parent(s) unless provided documentation supports an alternate living arrangement.
- Proof of immunization - proof that your child has been immunized/vaccinated or an exemption form.
After you complete this step, submit your application and wait to be contacted by your child’s new school.
A virtual parent information session will be held on Jan. 14, 2020, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. to support Kindergarten entry planning for September 2021 for students with special needs via Microsoft Teams.
When registering, families will be required to complete the Planning for Entry to School Form and upload it in the online kindergarten registration portal.
To learn more and prepare for registration, you can review the following Parent letter - Enrolling students with special needs.
If you require any assistance, technical support can be reached at 905-755-8849, option #1.
For more information about the kindergarten program in Peel public schools, contact your local elementary school or 905-890-1010/1-800-668-1146 ext. 2595.
For more information, visit the board’s Kindergarten website.
Children born in 2017 can start school in September 2021
- Peel District School Board provides update on when and how Mississauga students will return to school
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Peel School Board changing schedule due to heavy increase in online enrolment
- Catholic school students might face delayed start to school year in Mississauga: DPCDSB
- Is All Day Kindergarten Ending After 2019?
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Flood outlook currently in effect for Mississauga