Ongoing power outage still affecting about 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga
An ongoing power outage is still affecting approximately 800 homes and businesses in Mississauga, according to Alectra Utilities.
The outage, which initially affected over 2,600 homes and businesses, is occurring in the Derry Road and Millcreek Drive area and the Derry Road and Winston Churchill area.
Crews are investigating.
Alectra says power should be restored around 4:30 PM.
For more information, click here.
- Ongoing power outage affecting over 2,000 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- A power outage is affecting over 1,500 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,500 Homes and Businesses in Mississauga
- Power outage affecting over 1,300 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March