Ongoing Police Investigation Underway in Mississauga
A police investigation is currently underway in Mississauga.
Although police cannot provide many details at this time, Peel police recently announced that the investigation is taking place in the Dunrankin Dr. and Darcel Ave. area in the Malton neighbourhood.
Police say a possible weapon was seen.
Two males are currently in custody.
There are no road closures or hold and secures at schools in relation to the incident.
Updates to follow.
UPDATE: Police say a replica firearm has been uncovered. The two suspects remain in custody. No charges have been laid at this time.
- Suspect in Custody Following Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Police on scene for dangerous weapon investigation in Mississauga
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: Changes coming to COVID-19 screening in Mississauga schools
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Peel shows decline in cases as Ontario deals with highest number of infections since pandemic began