One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
A one year old child is in the hospital following an incident this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police received reports around 5:20 p.m. regarding a possible drowning at a residence on Strathaven Drive, east of Hurontario at Bristol Road West.
Paramedics attended the scene and transported the patient, a one year old child, to the hospital.
The patient’s condition is currently unknown.
We’ll update with any further news.
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Man Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- 3-Year-Old Nearly Drowns in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
- Two Dead and One Child Injured After Stabbing Incident in Peel
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga