One Year Old Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
A one year old child is in the hospital following an incident this afternoon in Mississauga.
Police received reports around 5:20 p.m. regarding a possible drowning at a residence on Strathaven Drive, east of Hurontario at Bristol Road West.
Paramedics attended the scene and transported the patient, a one year old child, to the hospital.
The patient’s condition is currently unknown.
We’ll update with any further news.
- UPDATE: 3-Year-Old in Stable Condition After Nearly Drowning in Mississauga
- Man Hospitalized After Potential Drowning in Mississauga
- 3-Year-Old Nearly Drowns in Mississauga, Taken to Hospital
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Paramedics Respond to Drowning Man at Mississauga Community Centre