One Seriously Injured in Collision in Mississauga
Police and paramedics were called to the scene of a crash this afternoon.
A call came in at 1:49 p.m. for a collision involving a car and a truck at the intersection of Derry and Rexwood Road, police say.
Paramedics have taken one person to a trauma centre with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
There are traffic delays in the area.
Residents are asked to avoid the intersection for the time being.
- Paramedics responding to crash involving police cruiser at major Milton intersection
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Intersection Collision Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless
- ICU pressures mount as COVID fells younger people; Ottawa mulls India travel ban