One Seriously Injured in Collision in Mississauga
Police and paramedics were called to the scene of a crash this afternoon.
A call came in at 1:49 p.m. for a collision involving a car and a truck at the intersection of Derry and Rexwood Road, police say.
Paramedics have taken one person to a trauma centre with serious but not life-threatening injuries.
There are traffic delays in the area.
Residents are asked to avoid the intersection for the time being.
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Police on Scene for Crash at Major Intersection in Mississauga
- TRAFFIC: Intersection Collision Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Intersection Closed for Collision Involving Motorcycle in Mississauga
- Paramedics Responding to Collision with Motorcycle in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack