One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
Police are investigating a possible threat at Lincoln Alexander High school in Mississauga where there is a lockdown in progress.
Other schools in the area are in hold and secure.
The other schools in hold and secure include Holy Cross Elementary and Corliss PES.
The Morning Star YMCA is also in hold and secure.
Police say a call regarding the incident was received at 10:26 am.
Police have no further information at this time.
More updates to follow.
UPDATE: The lockdown and hold and secures have been lifted.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: What you should know about COVID-19 assessment sites in Mississauga
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- One school in lockdown and others in hold and secure following fight in Mississauga
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga