One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
Police are investigating a possible threat at Lincoln Alexander High school in Mississauga where there is a lockdown in progress.
Other schools in the area are in hold and secure.
The other schools in hold and secure include Holy Cross Elementary and Corliss PES.
The Morning Star YMCA is also in hold and secure.
Police say a call regarding the incident was received at 10:26 am.
Police have no further information at this time.
More updates to follow.
UPDATE: The lockdown and hold and secures have been lifted.
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Police Responding to a Robbery Involving a Gun in Mississauga
- Large Police Presence Following Reports Of Weapon Seen In Mississauga
- More Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Gun-Related Incident in Mississauga
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Reported Stabbing
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga