One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
Peel Police are responding to a serious collision in the area of Cawthra Road and Dundas Street East.
According to the police, a vehicle hit a pedestrian around 12:45 p.m. The victim was extricated from beneath the vehicle.
One person has been transported to the trauma centre.
They have yet to report what happened. The extent of injuries is still unknown.
Peel Police are still investigating the incident.
More updates to come.
The police have reported that a female pedestrian was hit. The vehicle remained on scene.
Cawthra Road is closed southbound from Dundas St and northbound from The Queensway.
Cawthra Road has reopened.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- A pedestrian is in a trauma centre after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday