One Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Pedestrian Struck In Mississauga
Peel Police are responding to a serious collision in the area of Cawthra Road and Dundas Street East.
According to the police, a vehicle hit a pedestrian around 12:45 p.m. The victim was extricated from beneath the vehicle.
One person has been transported to the trauma centre.
They have yet to report what happened. The extent of injuries is still unknown.
Peel Police are still investigating the incident.
More updates to come.
The police have reported that a female pedestrian was hit. The vehicle remained on scene.
Cawthra Road is closed southbound from Dundas St and northbound from The Queensway.
Cawthra Road has reopened.
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- VIDEO: aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- A look at one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- Victim in Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga